Sunday, December 31, 2006
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Saturday, December 09, 2006
1) Work directly with CSIC in Epson Stylus printers cartridges.
2) Reset or rewrite any chip using special addon device.
3) Freeze internal ink counters.
4) Reset internal ink counters even with empty cartridges.
5) Separate cleaning of color and black heads for all Epson inkjet printers, powerful cleaning mode.
6) Hot swapping of cartridges supported.
7) Resetting of protection counter (even then it is already full).
8) More then 100 different Epson printers supported
Get it at http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml
Friday, December 01, 2006
Saturday, November 25, 2006
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Monday, November 06, 2006
Free postage for orders above AUD50.00 is here to stay for good. In the month of November, buy any 3 Canon, Epson or Brother compatible cartridges and get an extra one free of charge upon mentioning this advertisement. Free cartridge must be equal or lesser value than any 3 of the cartridges purchased.
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Friday, October 20, 2006
Friday, October 13, 2006
Here is a short list of things to consider before you make your purchase decision:
1. Your need - what do you do with your printer? printing photos? documents? artwork? How many pages do you need to print each month? If you want to print a lot of photos, you should consider the photo printers. The color output and printing quality are much better than the standard color inkjet printers. Laser printer is usually not good for printing photos but it is good for printing lot of documents.
2. Printer price - what is your budget? With the steep drop of printer price, you will have a lot of choices for under $100.
3. Functionality - if you are buying a photo printer, do you want it to be compatible with your digital camera so you can download the photos directly from the camera's memory card without connecting to your PC?
4. Resolution - printing quality at different settings (draft, normal, fine). Photos and artwork would obviously require a high resolution.
5. Printing speed - how many pages of photos/documents can it print per minutes?
6. Printer drivers and software support - does the printer manufacturer provide good technical support including easy to install printer drivers, free software?
7. Noise level - can the printer run quietly? It is also an indication of printer quality.
8. Cartridge design - if you are buying a color inkjet printer, does the printer use one color cartridge for all colors or does it use separate color cartridges? Using separate color cartridge means that you only need to replace one color cartridge if that color runs out of ink. It may save you money in the long run.
9. Print output - how many pages can each cartridge print? High yield cartridges are obviously better. It saves both cartridge expenses and reduce cartridge waste (good for the environment)
10. Printer head and cartridge design - some printer cartridges have smart chips installed or printer head incorporated. This makes it impossible to recycle / refill the original cartridges or use compatible replacement cartridges.
11. Taking pts 8, 9 and 10 into consideration, estimate your printer cost. If your cartridge is low yield and you are forced to buy expensive genuine name brand replacement cartridges, the printing cost can be substantial over a short period of time.
Remember the price of printer is a fixed, one time investment, but buying replacement cartridges is a variable, continuous expense. So don't just look at the price tag of a new printer, consider other variables. Having the flexibility of using different types of printer cartridges (such as the remanufactured or compatible cartridges, refill kits) is a clear advantage for users with a tight budget.
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Monday, October 02, 2006
Friday, September 22, 2006
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Saturday, September 02, 2006
To keep our prices low, we rely on word-of-mouth from our customer, the cheapest and arguably the best method of advertising. In the month of September, we will reward you for doing just that! Simply tell your friends what you like about ECB Inkjet, be it the low prices, quality products or the friendly people (*grin*), and we will give you a $5 credit to spend in our store!
After telling your friends, simply claim your reward by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject 'ECB referral'. And when you order from us, we will take $5 off your total.
Friday, August 25, 2006
Friday, August 18, 2006
Friday, August 11, 2006
Friday, August 04, 2006
...and the sad part is, original manufacturers still charge you that same "New Toner" price.
Friday, July 28, 2006
Friday, July 21, 2006
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Friday, July 07, 2006
Friday, June 30, 2006
Rank the following according to what you look for when purchasing inkjet products online and we will give you a $5 credit to spend in our online store.
(a)Quality (b)Price (c)Fast despatch (d)easy to use website (e)Able to return when product is faulty (f)good customer service